Network Engineering is no longer just putting switches in closets and pulling cables through walls.
With the network becoming the critical infrastructure for all data and daily activity, Network Engineering is about managing and innovating the transport system for mission critical applications. Apptis designs, deploys, and manages scalable and secure network-centric solutions for our federal customers. Our approach uses flexible, open standard solutions that enable enhanced mobility and information sharing and lead to measurable return-on-investment. We bring specialized experience and expertise in business cases, green field builds, securit planning, and integrating hybrid VoIP, multimedia, and legacy telephony solutions.
- 20+ years of support for the Defense Information Systems Network.
- Designing network upgrades including wide area connectivity, secure wireless networks, and network security for the Veterans Administration Consolidated Mail Order Pharmacy, the largest mail order pharmacy system in the government.
- Implementing a secure Cisco VoIP infrastructure for the Naval Sea Systems Command.
NETWORK ENGINEERING CAPABILITIES
- Implementation Transition
- IV&V – Service Level Agreement Monitoring
- Network Architecture & Design
- Network Convergence & VoIP
- Network Management (LAN/WAN)
- Network Operations Centers
- Multimedia & Unified Communications
- Wireless Networking
- Air Force Medical Services
- Defense Acquisition University
- Defense Information Systems Agency
- Department of Defense – Pentagon
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- General Services Administration
- Military Health Systems – Tri-service Infrastructure Management Program Office
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP)
- CompTIA Network+