Program Management provides a structure for the successful completion of information technology initiatives. The Apptis approach to Program Management is one that embraces the needed structure to couple information technology with adaptability.
This approach enables Apptis to provide innovative solutions for programs that identify and respond to risks, achieve maximum agility and flexibility, meet program milestones on time, deliver cost savings, and provide a transparency for evaluating performance.
The Apptis Program Management team utilizes best practices from industry-leading standards such as PMP, CMM/CMMI, ITIL, and ISO 9001:2000 and tools such as Primavera and Microsoft Project to build actionable and measureable program plans. We have specialized experience with telecommunications transitions, program funding (OMB-300), return-on-investment evaluations, and performance-based contracting. Apptis has applied our Program Management expertise and methodology across multiple government agencies with projects of varying sizes including:
- Supporting telecom contract transitions for agencies with as many as 1,700 sites and 70,000 employees nationwide.
- Leading the Federal Emergency Management Agency's Disaster Assistance Improvement Program eGov initiative to develop information technology solutions to serve up to 750,000 concurrent disaster victims.
- Worldwide customer support of TRICARE Management Activity to manage complex healthcare solutions across multiple geographic locations.
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES
- Acquisition Support
- Business Operations
- Financial Management
- Quality Assurance
- Requirements Development
- Risk Management
- Schedule Management
- Scope Management
- Strategic Planning
- Coast Guard
- Customs and Border Protection
- Defense Information Systems Agency
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- General Services Administration
- Military Health Systems
- Transportation Security Administration
- Appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 2
- certification & Accreditation Professional (CAP)
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified in Chantilly, VA and San Antonio, TX
- Program Management Professional (PMP)